Purple was my absolute favorite color growing up (aside from pink), and would regularly fill my room with all kinds of pretty purple stuff.
If Sofia the First had been around when I was a kid, I bet I would have been just as smitten and would love the opportunity to throw a party in that theme. When one of those little girls’ birthday rolled around doting parents aka Leandro and Martha Domingo knew just what to do!
This Royal Purple Sofia the First Birthday Party has everything a Sofia fan could dream of — from a beautifully regal tablescape, to an outdoor castle fit for a queen!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Madrigal Center transformed by lovely balloons of every shape and kind.
– Castle decorated backdrop + Sofia’s outdoor castle to welcome guests
– Purple satin tablecloth secured by silver topper + balloon centerpieces and printable paper castles.
– Yeisha’s gowns: a princess like purple gown reminiscent of sofia the first and that enchanting pink gown with that stylishly chic bolero
– Women sporting their best fascinators
– Mommy Martha’s equally lovely pink striped dress
– Delicious meal with cotton candies and ice cream+ happily ever after party favors
To Leandro and Martha we can’t thank you enough for trusting us to coordinate and conceptualize your precious little girl’s 7th birthday. From your Merry Me family a warm hug, big smile and a lifetime of thanks!
Thank you everyone who made this day truly special for lovely Princess Yeisha.
Planning/Coordinator: Merry Me
Venue: Madrigal Center
Photo Video: Nice Print
Stylist: Bing Madridejos
Lights & Sound: Sound Impact
Emcee and Face Paint: Kast of Klowns